Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Year in Review 2007

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I went on a true vacation

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make any so I always keep them

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister

4. Did anyone close to you die?
not this year

5. What countries did you visit?
Mexico!!!

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
New Digital Camera & an ipod & a house but I know that is down the road

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
too many good dates on my mind but IAH2007 wa sone of the really good ones

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
making it through another year

9. What was your biggest failure?
not meeting some of my personal goals

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
regular colds and such but nothing major

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Plane tickets for hash events

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
All my friends who have gone overseas to defend others

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
D R A M A need we say more

14. Where did most of your money go?
Hash events and those pesky school loans

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing friends and Puerto Vaharta

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Crazy

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? about the same
c) richer or poorer? always seem poor even though I am making more
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Reading, Exercising, Running

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
procrastinating

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Nothing and I loved it

21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
No

22. How many one-night stands?
2 sort of

23. What was your favorite TV program?
CSI

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Not really

25. What was the best book you read?
don't really have a best book

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
????

27. What did you want and get?
I got see see a lot of friends and make new ones

28. What did you want and not get?
To go to more hash events and go visit my sister in Switzerland...that and the raise I wanted

29. What was your favorite film of 2007?
I don't know

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
32 and I went to see the Braves play the Rockies. That and lot's of beer and 7-9 wonderful shots of tequila

31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
??? I never know

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
jeans and t-shirts or mechanic shirts

33. What kept you sane?
Hashing & all my friends

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
whatever...don't really care

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
there were some but not enough to mention

36. Who did you miss?
believe it or not...some of my family particularly my Brother and his wife and my sisters and cousins

37. Who was the best new person you met?
too many to list but some would definitely have to be the Colorado Kimchi

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Some people just don't understand and get too bent out of shape over nothing

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Maybe your crazy....maybe your crazy....maybe your crazy....just like me....

6 comments:

Impala Mama said...

Sheesh! I thought your best purchase of '07 was the Carolina Trash shirt for c-4, it still makes me feel loved every time I see it.

Not So Silent Bob said...

Those are always the best purchases of course...therefore they need not be mentioned. Besides I don't want people to get jealous. Slowly I will get them for others. When I can though. I think Net is next on the list. I need a happy coat now. I think I am Kimchi enough for one. I wouldn't until people told me I was Kimchi.

Impala Mama said...

You are so Kimchi, and yes, you need a Happy Coat. Especially after getting all those patches on Sat! Are you tab qualified yet?

Not So Silent Bob said...

I can't remember the tabs...I think one has to do with the Platte road challenge and one with granny panties right?

Nick said...

Bob! You need a HAPPY COAT!

Not So Silent Bob said...

Yes I do, I don't think you have any in stock that are my size though. Soon hopefully and I already have patches for it.