Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Travel Hashing Rocks!

So I love hashing and more so travel hashing. There is nothing better than driving or flying to various places and meeting new hashers or seeing the ones you know already. So I have been planning on going out east for a couple hashes this summer. I think I have enough vacation time so that is okay...money however is always tight. I looked back and figure I spent $2500 on plane tickets for hashes last year. Not like this will deter me any. So the fun part is at the beginning of the hash year I get to sit and decide which hashes am I going to? Now some obviously are a given (Trash Prom, Tex-Mex (Fuck Yeah!), and BFE (If it gets rescheduled)). The rest I rotate now since I moved out west and most are in the east. So I can tell you a lot of the good events and wish I could tell you about more. This year I decided to go to NC/SC in May and T.I.T.S. over July 4th weekend. TITS stands for Tubing in the Shenandoas. Now I like flying out for hashes but the most fun is the driving road trip hashes when you get a car full of drunk partying hashers and a drive which takes atleast 3-4 hours. So, I am flying to North Carolina so I can road trip up to TITS which is maybe an hour west of D.C. Yeah and I know this Blog sucks but I am bored and ready to go home. Now time to go and catch up with the times and get an ipod.

No comments: