Thursday, February 28, 2008

2 more days

So in 47 an 1/2 hours the Kimchi will hash and Net will be haring (Fag). I will be driving down for it as usual. I think Net is right and I might as well move down there. If I had the money I think I would rent an apartment or buy a house there for the weekends and holidays. Then it could also be there for all the out-of-towners when they come in. Yeah that is a pipe dream since I don't have any money. Driving down and crashing will just have to do. I have yet to meet a completely uncomfortable couch yet. Z's are actually really comfortable for all those that are interested. Yes this is a sucky blog today but I am tired of looking at this report I am writing. Actually tired of making picture collages for it. Sounds funny really. So C-4 and I have been discussing crashing in the car when really hammered and the laws about that as well as hot-wiring cars. Any thoughts out there? So I need your help. I know for a fact Brownie drinks Box-O wine but anyone else who does. Save me/give me the wine bladder from the box when you are finished with them. A couple hashers from the Trash and I are going to concoct the S.S. Box-O from them for a Trash Floats. So I need some bladders for this. We will also be using some of the boxes to if you want to give me a signed one like a Kimchi one to mount on the SS Box-O.

6 comments:

Impala Mama said...

I am glad you are driving down to hash--we always love having you here.

Impala Mama said...

Maybe I could charge you a really low rent (to help me pay for my various car parts) to come stay with us during the weekends. I cook, so it'd probably work out pretty well for you. brownie was going to do that, but he decided he had to get some fancy chic magnet on the upper west side.......what a loser!

Not So Silent Bob said...

I could help you pay for a juice dispenser, hydraulics, and a kick@ss stereo so we can hear you coming down the road. Do you have the disco ball hanging from the rear-view yet? Remember I lived in El Paso and I cast some aluminum emblems for a lowrider car club I believe called Nobleza.

Impala Mama said...

You just shot up about a billion notches in my cool book. (And you were already pretty high, trust me.) And good gravy no, there are no disco balls in Marilyn. The Virgin Mary hangs there, thank you.

Not So Silent Bob said...

I was thinking more of one of those bobble head Buddy Christ's for myself.

Impala Mama said...

You should do that...and maybe the boxing nuns in the back.