Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank You

I would just like to say thanks for all those who helped me celebrate my 33rd birthday. Of course this means I really celebrated my 6th birthday since you just add the numbers together. Turns out that I have some good friends who believe that a good birthday should require 4 days of celebration. Things I might have learned...but not really:

1. Playing Edward 40-Hands means you can touch people without getting slapped.
2. Why cut the boob cake when it is just easier to bite the nipples.
3. Two drunks at the end of the night always equals serious conversations, this time it was pipes.
4. Drinking 2 1/2 of those 5 hour energy drinks win less than one hour will lead to hyperness and difficulty in trying to sleep 10 hours later.
5. The drive from the Denver airport to Manitou only takes 1 hr and 20 minutes including stopping to get food.
6. Drunk people are funny.
7. Parties get so much better when you start playing flip cup.
8. Playing flip cup always seems to end up with someone taking off some clothes.
9. Math gets worse when certain people are around each other especially when 1...2...12 turns into 1...2...14.
10. Lakers kick ass.
11. Never let BoneSucker tell the hibachi chef it is your birthday, you end up drinking a lot of saki.
12. Those who think that sunday is a day of rest have never been around BoneSucker prior to her boarding an airplane..."hey we have 4 hours till my flight...let's have a jagerbomb".
13. Nuggets suck.
14. Drinking brass monkey and boones through a 3 foot long hose can get you tipsy quickly.
15. Warm saki and sushi rocks.
16. Rum, Brass Monkey, Boones, Beer, Saki, Bourbon, Kamikazis, and Jagerbombs will equal a hangover and not getting to work till 11am.

It was a great weekend and I had a blast....Thanks.

5 comments:

ESPN said...

Thank you again! We had so much fun. What what Laker butt...(you freaking enabler!)

Jerri said...

It might depend on which two drunks are involved.... most of the time as the night wears on I get sillier!!!!

BAD handler... "I can't drink anymore, I have to drive you to the airport." and then... "I'll have just ONE jagerbomb" and then "We need another round!" and then...

You're supposed to rest MONDAY, at work.

Not So Silent Bob said...

I know, I know. It is just that 1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 12. It happens all the time. But you did get to the airport on time. I am never a good handler lately it seems.

Jes said...

You "handled" me pretty well getting me up the side of that mountain. :)

Thanks for the help. ;)

Not So Silent Bob said...

Anytime...we all had help on that one. It was great to meet you.