Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Famous Quotes

"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
Oscar Wilde

"One martini is alright, two is too many, three is not enough."
James Thurber

"I envy people who drink; at least they know what to blame everything on."
Oscar Levant

"Drink to me."
Pablo Picasso's last words

"Everybody should believe in something -- I believe I'll have another drink."
Unknown

"The whole world is about three drinks behind."
Humphrey Bogart

"The hard part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk and who is just stupid."
Richard Braunstein

"Candy, is dandy, but liquor, is quicker."
Ogden Nash

"A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world."
Louis Pasteur

"Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth."
George Burns

"You can't drown yourself in drink. I've tried, you float."
John Barrymore

"I don't have a drinking problem. I drink. I get drunk. I fall down, no problem"
Unknown

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Ernest Hemingway

"I drink to make other people interesting."
George Jean Nathan

"I drink when I have occasion, and sometimes when I have no occasion."
Miguel De Cervantes

"He who laughs last, hasn't passed out yet."
Unknown

"The difference between a drunk and an alcoholic is that a drunk doesn't have to attend all those meetings."
Arthur Lewis

24 beers in a case 24 hours in a day, coincidence?

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
Dean Martin."An alcoholic is anyone you don't like who drinks more than you do."
Dylan Thomas

"I drink therefore I am."
WC Fields

"Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer."
Dave Barry

"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time."
Catherine Zandonella

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
David Daye

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
Dave Barry

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."
Joe E Lewis

"He was a wise man who invented beer."
Plato

"I got so wasted one night I waited for the Stop sign to change, and it did."
Steve Krabitz

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
Jack Handy

“I'm not drunk, all right. I just have a speech impediment ... and a stomach virus ... and an inner ear infection.”
Brian from Family Guy

From the Simpsons - Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
Barney Gumbal

Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but in the bible it says to love thy enemy
Frank Sinatra

To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to all of life's problems!
Homer Simpson

To alcohol, the nights that you'll never remember, with the friends you'll never forget.
Anon

Alcoholism is the only disease that you can get yelled at for having.
Mitch Hedberg

I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
Mega Jones

Beer does not make you fat. It makes you lean….against bars, poles and tables.
Anon

In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is strength. In water there is bacteria.
German ProverbBeauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
Anon

3 comments:

Jerri said...

Drink to me!!! 2 1/2 weeks beatch!!!!

Jes said...

I love these!! See you Friday!!

Impala Mama said...

Hey mister!!! Happy Birthday (probably a bit early!) Here is the website to the grips I was telling you about. Hope I get to see you this weekend <3
http://www.ravenwoodgrips.com/