Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Snowing.....again

So after being so nice saturday, high in the 70's it snowed sunday, and it was one of those wet slushy snows too. Then it snows last night nad is still snowing. I love Colorado weather but I think I am ready for nice weather again. Especially if I am going to wear a damn dress on the 15th. Calling for snow and or rain late next week. So nothing major is going on but the Avs are winning again....finally. Okay so nothing is going on and my blog sucks again as always. I was impressed when I saw that Prince Harry actually served in a real capacity and anomalously for a while. Only 10 weeks but better than nothing. Unlike his father who what spent a little time on a boat far from any fighting or danger. Okay come April I need a new project to work on. I have the raft made with box-o wine bladders in the design stage but since it will be constructed in North Carolina I need something new. C-4 has yet to give me a start on her juice box dispenser and that may be done by April. So I am looking for ideas. I am still considering the extreme beer pong table but that is a long term project and will involve intricate design work, angles, and construction time. I will wait till I have a house for that one.

Oh yeah I need suggestions for liquors for the boobs for Green Dress.

8 comments:

Impala Mama said...

Oh Bob, I wish you could just come over and hang out with me.

Not So Silent Bob said...

Me too because then I wouldn't be at work. But with my luck you would go into labor while I was there and then I would be forced to think about this stuff by myself.

Impala Mama said...

You crack me up.

Killa Guhrilla said...

You need to put Jameson's Irish Whiskey in one boob and Irish Cream in the other, that way we can mix Irish coffee every time we com a feel.

Impala Mama said...

FYI, it is no longer snowing, smarty-pants.

Jerri said...

HEY! Be especially nice to the virgins at the green dress!!! :-)

Not So Silent Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Not So Silent Bob said...

I will...I will just make them suck the bob...I mean boob