Friday, August 1, 2008

a thought

Ever wish you could crank back the clock or time? Sorry wierd dreams last night...really weird. I didn't even sleep that much either. I know some people analyze their dreams and I would love to know what it means when I dreamt I walked into a stranger's house and started cooking breakfast. Then started delivering the mail for the postman (actually woman). All during my coffee break at work. Analyze that Be@tches. Maybe I should lay off the drugs and alcohol for a little while.

6 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

I have a website that analyzes dreams for free. Mine are so weird that I sometimes wonder where the hell that came from. Then we I send them the dream they break it down for me and it makes sense......

Not So Silent Bob said...

What's the website? Who knows what dreams I may have right now. I usually have these interesting ones when I get stressed and right now is that time.

Outdoorgirl said...

WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL ADDY

Not So Silent Bob said...

real_notsosilentbob@yahoo.com is one of them. I think I have too many sometimes. Although they all serve their individual purpose.

Impala Mama said...

You want to feel grounded and a part of community. You are searcing for/have a strong desire for a true and enriching personal love, that is what I get from it. Or you like eggs and letters...

Not So Silent Bob said...

Who knows anymore....my head is swimming so much lately I feel like I am doing a 400m Medley.