Thursday, January 24, 2008

New day new dollar

Okay maybe $0.50 only. So I still have yet to get the pictures up but am still going to try and get them up in the immediate future. Maybe even this evening. This will be a boring blog for a while since my life is not too exciting right now. Good news is I am going to Snowdown and have a good friend coming in early to hang out for a couple days on each end of the hash weekend. I got one for sure and maybe two. So work sucks but atleast it is busy so it isn't quite so bad. This is it for right now so have a good one and lates.

2 comments:

Gagger said...

Hey, I am coming in early before Snowdown weekend. (Not going to Snowdown actually). Check out Brownie's post on the Kimchi blog for events!

brownie said...

Fuck snowdown! Come party in Manitou!